Monday, October 18, 2010

Therapeutic Massage in Kommetjie

Accredited Shiatsu, Swedish Massage, Reiki, Reflexology Masseuse in Kommetjie

Whether you want to de-stress, get some TLC or pampering, or have worked your muscles too hard and need them sorted,  I can assist you with this.

I am prepared to travel, and will come to you.

I usually do relatively deep tissue massage, unless you want a softer touch.

My preferred method is a form of Swedish Massage.  I can do it with powder or with oils (depends which way you prefer).  I aslo enjoy giving a Shiatsu Massage. Reiki is for you who do not want the deep tissue massage and Reflexology if you love your feet getting a workout.  Each of the therapies work on different levels and different aspects, meridians, and energies of the body.

Please contact me for further information at 021 783 5303

I am also a Life and Business Coach.  See my website at: Coach Coaching Stars 

1 comment:

  1. Massage is great to help relieve stress, removes headaches, relaxes and soothes sore or overworked muscles after the Argus or other taxing event, very good for sore boobs/breasts as a result of lymph blockage, helps reduce water in the extremities if that is your problem, helps the circulation, and best of all, helps with skin hunger (we all need to be touched).

    ReplyDelete